The Courtyard by Marriott Sunnyvale Mountain View, conveniently located near some of the technology industry’s biggest names, is also minutes from local area attractions, sporting venues and dining. So, whether you’re in town for an interview, a meeting, or a tour of a local university, you’ll find plenty to do in between obligations.BUY DISCOUNT ATTRACTION TICKETS
The headquarters for some of technology’s giants are all within a few miles.
- Stanford – 10 miles
- Santa Clara University – 8 miles
- San Jose State University – 12.5 miles
THINGS TO DO & SEE
- The Winchester Mystery House (8 miles) – An extravagant maze of Victorian Craftsmanship, “the house built by the spirits” is a fascinating look at a combination of superstition and a seemingly endless supply of money.
- California’s Great America Theme Park (6 miles) – With a dozen thrill rides, over a dozen family rides, dining, live entertainment and special events, there’s something exciting for everyone.
- Raging Waters San Jose (17 miles) – In the summer months, cool off on one of the numerous rides offered at the 23-acre water park, offering waves, slides, pools and two dedicated kiddie play areas.
- Golfland Emerald Hills (17 miles) – Offering two 18-hole miniature golf courses, an arcade, snack bar and even waterslides in the summer, this smorgasbord of fun would serve well on either a date or a play date. 17 miles
- Sunnyvale Tennis Center – Less than a mile away is a pay-as-you-play tennis center with 16 lighted courts, a ball machine and a full-service pro shop.
- Sullivan Aquatic Center - (6.5 miles) - Part of Santa Clara University campus recreation sports facilities.
- San Jose Municipal Golf Course (10.5 miles) – A straightforward layout with open fairways on flat terrain offers a pleasant experience for golfers of all abilities.
- Coyote Creek Golf Club (28.5) – A Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course, featuring two 18-hole golf courses.
SAN JOSE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT HOTEL
Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport (SJC) is located in the heart of Silicon Valley, the center of global technology innovation. The airport is close to Silicon Valley tech giants including Google, Apple Computer, Cisco, Intel, Adobe, eBay, and Hewlett Packard, and only two miles from downtown San Jose and only nine miles from the Courtyard by Marriott Sunnyvale Mountain View.